Pennsylvania Bicycle Accident Attorneys
Statistics: There were approximately 51,000 reported bicycle injuries in 2009. 630 people lost their lives, representing a little bit less than two percent of all traffic fatalities. The average bicyclist killed in a crash with a motor vehicle was 41 years old, up from 32 years in 1998, and 24 in 1988. 87 percent of those killed were male. The average age of bicyclists injured was 31 years, up from 24 in 1988. 80 percent of those were male.
For more, visit bicyclinginfo.org. Proving the bicycle accident case can be complex and difficult. Automobile insurance companies start working to protect their interests the minute the accident is reported. They will spare no expense to minimize or defeat your claim. You need a PA bicycle accident attorney to work for you.
Why should you contact Freeburn & Hamilton?
- Freeburn & Hamilton has the experienced team of bicycle accident attorneys and professionals that you need to get the money you deserve.
- Freeburn & Hamilton will deal with the insurance companies so that you can concentrate on getting better.
- Call now. Evidence fades, conditions change and witnesses disappear. Freeburn & Hamilton will immediately assign a team of PA bicycle accident attorneys, paralegals and an in-house investigator to your case.
- Freeburn & Hamilton has the knowledge, experience and resources to handle serious injury and death cases. We have handled numerous cases involving death, quadriplegia, paralysis, amputation, brain, neck, back, shoulder, knee, wrist, hand injuries and scars. We have recovered millions for our clients since 1982.
- Free Consultation! The call is absolutely free.
- No Recovery, No Fee. You pay absolutely no fee unless we recover money for you!
- We make House calls! An attorney from Freeburn & Hamilton will come to your Pennsylvania home or meet you in the hospital. We will also meet in the evenings or on weekends.