Pennsylvania Corrections Officer Attorneys
Corrections officers are exposed to a number of hazards that do not exist for other professions. They are surrounded by inmates with a history of violent behavior and many with mental health problems. Corrections officers also have rights that other workers do not possess. For more information, contact the Pennsylvania Corrections Officer Association, pscoa.org; or the Pennsylvania County Corrections Association, pacountycorrections.com.
Proving the corrections officer case can be complex and difficult. Workers’ Compensation Carriers start working to protect their interests the minute the accident is reported. They will spare no expense to minimize or defeat your claim. You need a PA corrections officer attorney to work for you.
Why should you contact Freeburn & Hamilton?
- Freeburn & Hamilton has the experienced team of corrections officer attorneys and professionals that you need to get the money you deserve.
- Freeburn & Hamilton will deal with the insurance companies so that you can concentrate on getting better.
Call now. Evidence fades, conditions change and witnesses disappear. Freeburn & Hamilton will immediately assign a team of PA corrections officer attorneys, paralegals and an in-house investigator to your case.
- Freeburn & Hamilton has the knowledge, experience and resources to handle serious injury and death cases. We have handled numerous injury cases involving death, quadriplegia, paralysis, amputation, brain, neck, back, shoulder, knee, wrist, hand injuries and scars. We have recovered millions for our clients since 1982.
- Free Consultation! The call is absolutely Free.
- No Recovery, No Fee. You pay absolutely no fee unless we recover money for you!
- We make housecalls! An attorney from Freeburn & Hamilton will come to your Pennsylvania home or meet you in the hospital. We will also meet in the evenings or on weekends.