Pennsylvania hip injuries lawyer, Freeburn & Hamilton – Freeburn Fights! Call Freeburn & Hamilton today at (717) 777-7777!
The hip is a joint formed by the meeting of the femur – the long bone in the leg – and the pelvis.
The hip is a ball-and-socket joint, meaning that the rounded ball of the hip bone rests in the socket of the pelvis. The hip is the largest ball-and-socket joint in the body.
In human anatomy, the hip flexors are a group of skeletal muscles that act to flex the femur onto the lumbo-pelvic complex, and pull the knee upward.
Hip injuries are common among people of all ages. Many young people receive hip injuries while playing sports. Senior citizens are especially prone to hip injuries from falls, because bone density and joint elasticity both decrease as people age. Overweight or obese people are more prone to hip injuries, because excess weight puts more pressure on the hip.
Hip injuries are also one of the most common injuries that can result from an accident involving a car, truck or other type of vehicle. Hip injuries from accidents can be among the most difficult from which to recover.
As victims get older, the pain and mobility issues from a hip injury get worse. This is why it is especially important that you get adequate compensation for a hip injury after you have been in an automobile accident.
IF YOU ARE SUFFERING FROM A WORKPLACE OR ACCIDENT-RELATED HIP INJURY, SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION WITH A Hip Injuries Lawyer FROM FREEBURN & HAMILTON TODAY BY CALLING (717) 777-7777 OR COMPLETE THE QUICK CONTACT FORM ON THIS PAGE.
We won’t ask for money up front. We won’t charge a fee unless we recover money for you.
Freeburn & Hamilton has 10 office conveniently located throughout Central Pennsylvania, from which we serve people. You can choose the office location near you!
- Harrisburg Personal Injury and Workers’ Compensation Lawyer
- Lebanon Personal Injury and Workers’ Compensation Lawyer
- Gettysburg Personal Injury and Workers’ Compensation Lawyer
- Huntingdon Personal Injury and Workers’ Compensation Lawyer
- Newport Personal Injury and Workers’ Compensation Lawyer
- Chambersburg Personal Injury and Workers’ Compensation Lawyer
- Lewistown Personal Injury and Workers’ Compensation Lawyer
- Mifflintown Personal Injury and Workers’ Compensation Lawyer
- Camp Hill Personal Injury and Workers’ Compensation Lawyer
- York Personal Injury and Workers’ Compensation Lawyer
If you are injured and can’t come to us, we’ll come to you, whether you are at home or in the hospital — WE MAKE HOUSE CALLS!!!
The attorneys at Freeburn & Hamilton have years of experience fighting for people who have suffered a hip injury in the workplace, from an auto accident, or elsewhere. We will fight for you against the insurance companies and their defense attorneys – to protect your rights and to make sure that you get the compensation to which you are entitled.
If you’ve been hurt on the job or have been in an accident, protect your rights by calling an attorney from Freeburn & Hamilton right away. You need someone on your side. The insurance company adjuster is already working on your case, but he or she does not work for you. He or she works for the insurance company.
Do not sign any form or document regarding your workplace or accident-related hip injury, or even talk to an insurance company adjuster, before you first talk to an attorney from Freeburn & Hamilton.
You need an advocate to fight for you. The attorneys at Freeburn & Hamilton have been fighting for persons with hip injuries for many years. We have recovered millions of dollars for our clients since 1982.
The experienced team of attorneys and legal staff professionals at Freeburn & Hamilton will protect your rights and get you the money you deserve. Among the types of cases we handle are:
- Wrongful Death
- Injuries to the brain, neck, back, spine, shoulder, elbow, wrist, hand, hip, pelvic region, leg, knee, ankle and feet
- Scars and disfigurements
- Roadway accidents involving cars, tractor-trailers and other trucks, school and commercial buses, and motorcycles
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- All types of workers’ compensation claims
- Dog bites
- Slip-and-fall accidents
- Hunting accidents
- Accidents involving All-Terrain Vehicles
…..and many, many more.
CALL FREEBURN & HAMILTON TODAY AT (717) 777-7777!