Pennsylvania Pedestrian Accident Attorneys
Statistics: According to National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, 12.1% of all traffic fatalities in 2009 were pedestrian deaths. In total, 4,092 pedestrians died in traffic accidents in 2009. 69% of pedestrians killed in 2009 were males. Nearly one-half (48%) of all pedestrian fatalities occurred on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, 70% occurred at night from 4:00 p.m. to 4:00 a.m. Nearly as dangerous are the hours of 6:00 to 9:00 a.m. and 3:00 to 6:00 p.m. on weekdays which correspond with the hours that children are walking to and from school.
Proving the pedestrian accident case can be complex and difficult. Automobile insurance companies start working to protect their interests the minute the accident is reported. They will spare no expense to minimize or defeat your claim. You need a Pennsylvania pedestrian accident attorney to work for you.
Why should you contact Freeburn & Hamilton?
- Freeburn & Hamilton has the experienced team of pedestrian accident attorneys and professionals that you need to get the money you deserve.
- Freeburn & Hamilton will deal with the insurance companies so that you can concentrate on getting better.
- Call now. Evidence fades, conditions change and witnesses disappear. Freeburn & Hamilton will immediately assign a team of PA pedestrian accident attorneys, paralegals and an in-house investigator to your case.
- Freeburn & Hamilton has the knowledge, experience and resources to handle serious injury and death cases. We have handled numerous cases involving death, quadriplegia, paralysis, amputation, brain, neck, back, shoulder, knee, wrist, hand injuries and scars. We have recovered millions for our clients since 1982.
- Free consultation! The call is absolutely free.
- No Recovery, No Fee! You pay absolutely no fee unless we recover money for you!
- We make house calls! An attorney from Freeburn & Hamilton will come to your Pennsylvania home or meet you in the hospital. We will also meet in the evenings or on weekends.