Pennsylvania Police Officer Attorneys
Police officers are exposed to many hazards that do not exist for other professions. Freeburn & Hamilton has represented numerous state and municipal police officers in injury cases, involving death and serious personal injury. Freeburn & Hamilton can provide references upon request.
Proving the police officer case can be complex and difficult. Insurance Carriers start working to protect their interests the minute the injury is reported. They will spare no expense to minimize or defeat your claim. You need an attorney who has handled police officer injury cases working for you.
Why should you contact Freeburn & Hamilton?
- Freeburn & Hamilton has the experienced team of PA police officer injury attorneys and professionals that you need to get the money you deserve.
- Freeburn & Hamilton will deal with the insurance companies so that you can concentrate on getting better.
- Call now. Evidence fades, conditions change and witnesses disappear. Freeburn & Hamilton will immediately assign a team of police officer injury attorneys, paralegals and an in-house investigator to your case.
- Freeburn & Hamilton has the knowledge, experience and resources to handle serious injury and death cases. We have handled numerous injury cases involving death, quadriplegia, paralysis, amputation, brain, neck, back, shoulder, knee, wrist, hand injuries and scars. We have recovered millions for our clients since 1982.
- Free consultation! The call is absolutely free.
- No Recovery, No Fee. You pay absolutely no fee unless we recover money for you!
- We make house calls! An attorney from Freeburn & Hamilton will come to your Pennsylvania home or meet you in the hospital. We will also meet in the evenings or on weekends.