PA Pedestrian Accident Lawyer, Freeburn & Hamilton
Vehicular accidents killed 168 pedestrians in Pennsylvania in 2012. According to the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation, the number of pedestrians killed and injured has gone up every year since 2009.
If you or someone you love has been injured in a pedestrian accident, call PA pedestrian accident lawyer Freeburn & Hamilton today at (717) 777-7777 or (570) 777-7777!
In 2012, 4,548 pedestrians were injured in Pennsylvania, the highest number in the previous five years.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a pedestrian accident, contact Freeburn & Hamilton, your Central PA pedestrian accident lawyer.
Most pedestrian fatalities – 41.1% – occurred while a pedestrian was entering or crossing a specified location, such as an intersection or a crosswalk. Another 24.4% of pedestrian injuries involved people who were walking, running, jogging or playing.
Most pedestrians killed in Pennsylvania were 75 years of age and older. Pedestrians most often injured were much younger – between 20 and 24 years’ old.
Nationwide: In 2010, 4,280 pedestrians were killed and an estimated 70,000 were injured in traffic crashes in the United States, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. On average, a pedestrian was killed every two hours and injured every eight minutes in traffic crashes.
The 4,280 pedestrian fatalities in 2010 were an increase of 4 percent from 2009, but a decrease of 13 percent from 2001. In 2010, pedestrian deaths accounted for 13 percent of all traffic fatalities, and made up 3 percent of all the people injured in traffic crashes.
Proving the pedestrian accident case can be complex and difficult. Automobile insurance companies start working to protect their interests the minute the accident is reported. They will spare no expense to minimize or defeat your claim. You need a Pennsylvania pedestrian accident attorney to work for you.
Why should you contact PA Pedestrian Accident Lawyer Freeburn & Hamilton?
- Freeburn & Hamilton, is the experienced PA pedestrian accident lawyer team that you need to get the money you deserve.
- Freeburn & Hamilton will deal with the insurance companies so that you can concentrate on getting better.
- Call now. Evidence fades, conditions change and witnesses disappear.Freeburn & Hamilton will immediately assign a team of PA pedestrian accident attorneys, paralegals and an in-house investigator to your case.
- PA pedestrian accident lawyer, Freeburn & Hamilton has the knowledge, experience and resources to handle serious injury and death cases. We have handled numerous cases involving death, quadriplegia, paralysis, amputation, brain, neck, back, shoulder, knee, wrist, hand injuries and scars. We have recovered millions for our clients since 1982.
- Free consultation! The call is absolutely free.
- No Recovery, No Fee! You pay absolutely no fee unless we recover money for you!
- Freeburn & Hamilton has 12 offices located throughout Central Pennsylvania to serve clients all over Pennsylvania. We have offices in Harrisburg, Camp Hill, Lebanon, Gettysburg, Lewistown, Mifflintown, Carlisle, Huntingdon, and more.
- We make house calls! A PA pedestrian accident lawyer from Freeburn & Hamilton will come to your Pennsylvania home or meet you in the hospital. We are available to meet with you evenings and weekends.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a pedestrian accident, schedule a free consultation with PA pedestrian accident lawyer with Freeburn & Hamilton today by calling (717) 777-7777 or (570) 777-7777, or fill out the Quick Contact form on this page.
Personal Injury Settlement Results