PA Hunting Accident Lawyer, Freeburn & Hamilton
For the first time since 1915, there were no gun-related hunting deaths in Pennsylvania in 2012, according to the Pennsylvania Game Commission.
That’s good news. However, the commission also reported that 33 non-fatal hunting-related shooting incidents occurred throughout Pennsylvania in 2012.
The Game Commission defines a hunting-related shooting incident as any occurrence in which a person is injured due to a discharge from a firearm or bow during actual hunting or fur-taking activities.
The commission reported that the leading causes of hunter-related shooting incidents in 2012 were a sporting arm being carried in a dangerous position, and a victim being in the line of fire. Together these two causes accounted for nearly half the total of 33 non-fatal hunting-related shooting incidents that occurred in Pennsylvania in 2012, the commission said.
The commission said that the decline in hunter-related shooting incidents is the result of mandatory hunter-education training, and requirements that hunters wear fluorescent orange during certain hunting seasons.
Proving the hunting accident case can be complex and difficult. Homeowners’ insurance companies start working to protect their interests the minute the accident is reported. These companies will spare no expense to minimize or defeat your claim. You need an experienced Pennsylvania hunting accident attorney to work for you.
Why should you contact PA Hunting Accident Lawyer team at Freeburn & Hamilton?
- Freeburn & Hamilton has the experienced PA hunting accident lawyer team that you need to get the money you deserve.
- Freeburn & Hamilton will deal with the insurance companies so that you can concentrate on getting better.
- Call now. Evidence fades, conditions change and witnesses disappear. Freeburn & Hamilton will immediately assign a team of PA hunting accident lawyer, paralegals and an in-house investigator to your case.
- Freeburn & Hamilton has the knowledge, experience and resources to handle serious injury and death cases. We have handled numerous injury cases involving death, quadriplegia, paralysis, amputation, brain, neck, back, shoulder, knee, wrist, hand injuries and scars. We have recovered millions of dollars for our clients since 1982.
- Free consultation! The call – (717) 777-7777 or (570) 777-7777 – is absolutely free.
- No Recovery, No Fee. You pay absolutely no fee unless we recover money for you!
- Freeburn & Hamilton has 12 offices throughout Central Pennsylvania from which we serve people from all over Pennsylvania. Freeburn & Hamilton has offices in Harrisburg, Camp Hill, Lebanon, Gettysburg, Mifflintown, Lewistown, Carlisle, Huntingdon, and more.
- We make house calls! An PA hunting accident lawyer from Freeburn & Hamilton will come to your home or meet you in the hospital anywhere in Pennsylvania. We will also meet in the evenings or on weekends.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a hunting accident, make sure you talk to an attorney from Freeburn & Hamilton before you sign any form or document from the insurance company, or before you even talk to anyone from the insurance company.
Schedule a free consultation with an experienced PA hunting accident lawyer from Freeburn & Hamilton today. Call the 7’s, (717) 777-7777 or (570) 777-7777 or complete the contact form on this page.
Personal Injury Settlement Results