PA Correction Officer Injury Lawyer, Freeburn & Hamilton
Correction officers are exposed to a number of hazards that do not exist for other professions. They are surrounded by inmates with a history of violent behavior and many with mental health problems. Correction officers also have rights that other workers do not possess.
To protect your rights, contact your PA Correction Officer Injury Lawyer, Freeburn & Hamilton. Call Freeburn & Hamilton today at (717) 777-7777 or (570) 777-7777!
Proving the correction officer case can be complex and difficult. Workers’ Compensation Carriers start working to protect their interests the minute the accident is reported. They will spare no expense to minimize or defeat your claim. You need a Pennsylvania correction officer attorney to work for you.
Why should you contact Freeburn & Hamilton?
- Freeburn & Hamilton has the experienced Pa correction officer injury lawyer team that you need to get the money you deserve.
- Freeburn & Hamilton will deal with the insurance companies so that you can concentrate on getting better.
Call now. Evidence fades, conditions change and witnesses disappear. Freeburn & Hamilton will immediately assign a team of Pennsylvania correction officer attorneys, paralegals and an in-house investigator to your case.
- Freeburn & Hamilton has the knowledge, experience and resources to handle serious injury and death cases. We have handled numerous injury cases involving death, quadriplegia, paralysis, amputation, brain, neck, back, shoulder, knee, wrist, hand injuries and scars. We have recovered millions for our clients since 1982.
- Free Consultation! The call is absolutely Free.
- No Recovery, No Fee. You pay absolutely no fee unless we recover money for you!
- Freeburn & Hamilton has 11 office locations throughout Central Pennsylvania from which we serve people all over Pennsylvania. Freeburn & Hamilton has offices in Harrisburg, Lebanon, Camp Hill, Gettysburg, Mifflintown, Huntingdon, Carlisle, Lewistown, and more.
- We make housecalls! An attorney from Freeburn & Hamilton will come to your home or hospital room anywhere in Pennsylvania. We can also meet you in the evenings or on weekends, whenever is most convenient for you.
Personal Injury Settlement Results