Pennsylvania Legal Resources
- The Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania – “The Commonwealth Court was established in 1968 and is one of two statewide intermediate appellate courts.” The Commonwealth Court is limited to the appeals of the Court of Common Pleas as well as certain state agencies. It may also serve as a trial court in cases in which the Commonwealth is involved.
- Judiciary of Pennsylvania – The Unified Judicial System of Pennsylvania is the overseeing court system for the state of Pennsylvania.
- PA District Courts – The Magisterial District Judges serve Pennsylvania’s minor courts.
- PA Supreme Court – The Supreme Court of Pennsylvania is the State’s highest court and the nation’s first appellate court.
- Pennsylvania Court of Common Pleas – The PA Court of Common Pleas is the general trial court of Pennsylvania and hear highly controversial civil cases.
- The Superior Court of Pennsylvania – “The Superior Court was established in 1895 and is one of two statewide intermediate appellate courts.” The court typically handles cases under the jurisdiction of state agencies, however in certain exceptions acts as the appellate court. The Superior Court judges are elected in statewide elections and serve 10 year terms.
Lancaster County Legal Resources
- Lancaster County District Attorney – The Lancaster County Office of the District Attorney is dedicated to achieving justice and protecting the safety of our community. We thoroughly investigate, and prosecute aggressively, but fairly, criminal activity in Lancaster County.
- Lancaster Bar Association – The Lancaster Bar Association aims to promote the competence, ethics and collegiality of the legal profession; to provide service to the public; and to provide the fair administration of justice for all in Lancaster County.
- Lancaster County Clerk – The Clerk of Courts is an independently elected public official responsible for efficiently maintaining accurate criminal records for the Court of Common Pleas of Lancaster County.
National Legal Resources
- American Law Sources Online (ALSO) – Provides a comprehensive, uniform, and useful compilation of links to freely accessible online sources of law for the Unite States, Canada, and Mexico. Also contains sources of commentary and practice aids that are available at little or no charge.
- Legal Information Services to the Public (LISP) – Resource containing information on how to research a legal problem for non-lawyers.
- National Consumer Law Center – The nonprofit National Consumer Law Center has used its expertise in consumer law and energy policy to work for consumer justice and economic security for low-income and other disadvantaged people in the US since 1969.
- National Legal Resource Center – The National Legal Resource Center Reader is a collaborative effort developed by the United States’ Administration on Aging.
- National Legal Aid and Defender Association – The NLADA provides resources to the public defense community through support, training, and professional development.
- National Wrongful Death Laws by State – Wrongful death claims are brought on behalf of the Estate of a person whose death was caused by an underlying legal event such as negligence, accident, product failure, or medical malpractice.
- 4M Communication– With our background in digital marketing, we’re able to work with your marketing department to fully integrate all of your marketing channels. From your PR campaign, to your social media plan and the analytics behind it all – we’ve got you covered.
- Life Care Planners and Vocational Experts – Since 1973, Occupational Assessment Services, Inc. (OAS) has been one of the foremost companies providing Vocational Expert and Life Care Planning Services to law firms throughout the country. We have served as experts on many multi-million-dollar outcomes, including on some of the largest cases in the United States. OAS works in conjunction with both Plaintiff and Defense attorneys to provide expert services to evaluate the ability of able and disabled individuals to work and earn money.
- Technical Advisory Service for Attorneys -TASA delivers timesaving, targeted referrals to quality expert witnesses in all fields and all locations, for plaintiff or defense. Our experienced referral advisors work with you to pinpoint your specific expert witness criteria and connect you with expert witnesses who are available to discuss your case.
International Legal Resources
- United Nations International Law – The home of the United Nations International Law page. Learn more about related UN bodies, thematic areas, UN offices, news, tools, and plenty of other international resources.
- International Bankruptcy Resource – Comprehensive and definitive resource for restructuring professionals. Bankrupt.com has been helping people in debt crisis for over 20 years.
- Global Legal Information Network – The Global Legal Information Network is a database of the official texts of laws and other complementary legal materials from a growing number of jurisdictions throughout the world, compiled by the United States Library of Congress.
- ICCLR – The International Centre for Criminal Law Reform promotes the rule of law, democracy, human rights, and good governance in criminal law and the administration of criminal justice on a domestic, regional, and global scale.
Criminal Defense Legal Resources
- National Crime Prevention Council – The NCPC’s mission is to be the nationwide leader in helping people keep themselves, their families, and their communities safe from criminal activity.
- Drug Crime Prevention – Preventing drug use and drug crimes before they begin is the most cost-effective approach to solving drug-related problems and promoting safe and healthy communities.
- Should You Plead Guilty to Criminal Charges – In America you are considered innocent until the prosecutor can prove you guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.
- Shoplifting Prevention Methods and Statistics – Shoplifting ls a major crime that costs companies billions of dollars each year.This expensive addiction affects nearly 1 in 11 people (both children and adults) daily all over the world. Common items stolen range from groceries to high-end electronics that can be stolen in a variety of different ways.
Safety and Injury Prevention Resources
- Preventing Accidents for the Elderly When Driving in the Winter – Driving becomes more difficult throughout the winter season. Wet, slick roads can quickly freeze when temperatures drop, causing roads to become icy and dangerous. By taking certain precautions and being mindful of the roads, we can safely navigate the roads this winter
- American Trauma Society – The American Trauma Society is committed to eliminating the occurrences of needless death and disability from traumatic injuries.
- National Association of Injury Prevention – The Center for Disease Control Foundation forges effective partnerships between the CDC and other organizations to fight threats to health and safety.
- Preventing Injuries on Construction Sites – Slip-and-falls, scaffolding collapses, and electrical shocks are just a few of the hazards that construction workers deal with on a day-to-day basis. If you work on a construction site, safety should be your number one priority.
- Preventing Electricity Injuries – Electronic devices are a necessity in everyday life, but if not used properly, they can cause safety issues. Use your electronics safely with these tips to prevent physical damage or fires in your home
- Preventing Heavy Lifting Injuries – If you’re moving, you’ve probably got a lot of big boxes and other heavy objects the lift. Learn about how to be safe while moving and how to prevent injury to yourself and to others.
- Preventing Furniture Injuries to Children – On a daily basis, many people don’t consider their furniture to be a threat to their child. And yet, every day, a child is harmed by a piece of furniture. Televisions are the most common causes of furniture tipping injuries, causing traumatic brain injuries or abdominal trauma.
- Birth Injury Resources – Birth injuries can take on many forms and vary in severity. Please understand that a birth injury is different than a birth defect. While a birth defect is generally caused by a genetic condition or toxic exposure inside the womb, birth injuries are generally caused by poor prenatal care, the birth process or deficient post-birth care. Therefore, birth injuries can be caused by negligence.
- Preventing Injuries From Heating Systems– There’s no worse problem to have than your heating system failing in the dead of winter. To help prevent issues and stay safe in the event of a winter emergency, here are some tips to keep in mind.
- Preventing Injuries While Walking Your Dog– Walking your dog may seem like a simply task, but there are certain tips and tricks you should be following to keep your dog, yourself, and those you encounter in your neighborhood safe.
- Preventing Injuries in the Bathroom– The bathroom can be one of the most dangerous places in a home. Hard surfaces can be slippery and each year thousands of people harm themselves in bathroom mishaps. Here are some ways to avoid these types of injuries.
- Preventing Dog Attack Injuries – Learn about what you can do to protect yourself from dog attacks before they happen. Millions of dog bites occur each year in Canada. In 2014 alone, 4.7 million people were injured as a result of animal attacks.
- Preventing Attacks on College Campuses Every few years, the U.S. Department of Education’s Campus Safety and Security (CSS) releases data regarding campus crime. While these numbers have decreased slightly from the previous year, college campuses continue to implement more and more security measures to protect the safety of their students.
- The Importance of Drug Testing to Keep a Workplace Safe – Drug testing in the work place can prevent lawsuits and injuries while boosting overall productivity. Substance free workplaces have been shown have lower turnover, higher compensation and better benefits.
Other Law Firms Throughout the Country
- Law Office of John Tierney – The Law Office of John Tierney, LLC, is passionately committed to the effective prosecution of our client’s case. Our conduct is bound by time-tested American truths.
- Child Sexual Abuse Lawyer – Trial lawyers and principals of the law firm of Kenny, O’Keefe & Usseglio, P.C. in Hartford, Connecticut and are leading advocates for victims of child sex abuse.
- Car Accident Attorney in CT – Established Connecticut trial lawyer who is dedicated to representing automobile injury victims in claims for financial compensation for their harms and losses. If you are interested in pursuing a potential claim, please contact us for a Free Consultation.
- CT Crime Victim Attorney – Established Connecticut trial lawyer who is dedicated to representing crime victims in claims for financial compensation for their harms and losses. If you are interested in pursuing a potential claim, please contact us for a Free Consultation.
- Dog Bite Injury Lawyers in CT – Timothy L. O’Keefe, Esq., a Connecticut Dog Bite Attorney, a law firm with years of experience in representing victims of dog attacks, bringing cases to trial and negotiating many settlements.
- Timoney Knox LLP – We take special pride in the level of excellence provided by our team of first-rate attorneys and experienced staff, many of whom have been employed with the firm for over twenty years. Our clients have enjoyed great successes through our firm’s services, and these victories and achievements are a direct result of a high caliber team devoted to our clients’ cause.
- The Yost Legal Group – The Yost Legal Group has substantial experience representing the rights of people harmed by the negligence of others. Whether an injury or death occurs due to a defective product, a medical mistake or a serious accident, we work hard to secure the maximum compensation for your injuries
- Martin Attorneys – The experienced lawyers at Martin Attorneys have been helping people throughout northwest Arkansas for more than 24 years. We are a respected and effective Christian-based law firm that cares about you and your individual case. Our prayer is that your life will be better at the conclusion of your case than it was before you came to our offices.
- Gauthier Amedee APLC – At Gauthier Amedee, we understand that serious injury cases demand immediate action by a team of experienced legal professionals. It is important to act fast after an accident, and at Gauthier Amedee, our experienced Gonzales, Prairieville and Baton Rouge, Louisiana attorneys will get you the help you need right away. If you are injured in a car or truck accident, work injury, or any other type of accident that was not your fault, you can trust Gauthier Amedee to protect your rights to the fullest
- Norwood & Norwood-Norwood & Norwood is one of the best DWI / DUI and criminal defense law firms in Northwest Arkansas. Our firm has defended clients on everything from speeding to murder. If you are charged with a traffic offense or any criminal charge, we can help you.
- Graves McClain PLLC– Graves McLain PLLC is a top-rated Tulsa, Oklahoma law firm with extensive experience in serious injury claims arising from medical negligence, auto accidents, nursing home abuse and brain injuries.
- Cariati Law– When your life is disrupted by a serious accident resulting in the injury or wrongful death of a loved one, you need an Ontario, Canada personal injury and disability law firm with a reputation for honesty and a track record of success.
- Bowden, Cooch and Meyer, PLLC– We are committed to providing effective advocacy in family law and divorce matters. Our experienced attorneys are dedicated to helping you achieve your goals whether through negotiation or aggressive litigation.
- DiGeorge Life Insurance Law– The DiGeorge Life Insurance Law Firm provides highly qualified and aggressive legal counseling and representation on all insurance related matters.
- Floyd Hunter Personal Injury – Floyd Hunter Injury Law is a premier team of Alabama personal injury lawyers, with over 80 years of combined experience, helping people get compensated when injured in a serious accident. Whether you are looking for an Alabama car accident lawyer, a motorcycle accident lawyer or a wrongful death lawyer, our caring and experienced team will work hard to achieve the best result for your accident case.
- The Disability Attorneys of Michigan– Our firm features a team of highly skilled attorneys and case managers focused on one thing – helping disabled people in Michigan obtain the benefits they deserve. When an entire law firm dedicates itself to practicing one type of law they do it better. We know disability. We know the ins and outs of filing a claim, filing appeals, and appearing in court. We also know the devastation that can occur when benefits are wrongfully denied, and that makes us fight harder
- Attorney Injury Group – The Attorney Injury Group is committed to fighting for justice on behalf of injured and disabled people. We understand how difficult it is to deal with the physical, emotional and financial issues that occur after a serious or fatal accident. We are an experienced team of Boston personal injury attorneys with a reputation for providing caring, aggressive and high quality representation to our clients.
- Dagget Shuler Attorneys at Law– Daggett Shuler is dedicated to protecting the rights of victims injured in accidents, of workers hurt on the job, and of people who are in need of Social Security Disability benefits.
- Caddell Reynolds Injury Law – Caddell Reynolds is a leading Arkansas personal injury, social security disability benefits and bankruptcy law firm. We have helped thousands of people through some of the most difficult times of their lives.
- The Law Offices of John Ferrara – A Sullivan County, NY Criminal Defense attorney and Uncontested Divorce Lawyer in Sullivan County, NY, The Law Offices of John Ferrara serves clients in need of family law and criminal law representation throughout Sullivan County and beyond.
- Law Offices of William J. Carlson Inc., P.S. – A Bellevue Auto Accident Attorney, William J. Carlson has represented injured workers, nursing home victims, injured children, and auto accident victims since 1977.
- The Law Offices of Rudy Vasquez – A Texas Personal Injury Lawyer, The Law Offices of Rudy Vasquez has earned a reputation as one of the most successful personal injury law firms in San Antonio.
- Rhonda S. Ross – A Houston Divorce Lawyer, Rhonda Ross has been practicing law since 1985. She has extensive experience with family law, wills, probate, adoptions and real estate law.
- Raymond Arenofsky Attorney at Law – Facing the aftermath of a personal injury is stressful, especially when you’re coping with physical and emotional trauma. But with Raymond Arenofsky, an experienced Arizona Personal Injury Lawyer on your case, you’ll be more likely to recoup your losses and get your life back on track quickly.
- Berg Bryant Elder Law Group, PLLC – If you need an Elder Law Lawyer in Florida, then be sure to contact Florida Board Certified Elder Law Attorneys Rebecca L. Berg and R. Kellen Bryant at Berg Bryant Elder Law Group, PLLC.
- DUI defense attorney Napa County California – The highly experienced and motivated DUI Defense lawyers at Law Firm of Aaron Bortel serves the city of San Francisco as well as all of Marin County.
- Assault and Battery Attorney Charleston SC – In South Carolina, if you injure someone, attempt to injure someone, or cause someone to fear that you will injure them, you can be charged with Assault and Battery.
- Mark Shayani personal injury attorney from Los Angeles CA – P. Mark Shayani is a hard working, experienced, and passionate attorney with an interest in Personal Injury, Catastrophic Injury Claims, and Work related injuries.
- Los Angeles Social Security Lawyer – The social security lawyers at The Law Offices of Tony Adderley are experienced in handling SSD cases.