PA Arm Injury Lawyer, Freeburn Hamilton
Work-related hand and arm injuries are common in the workplace. The workers’ compensation attorneys with Freeburn Hamilton are certified by the Pennsylvania Bar Association as specialists in the practice of workers’ compensation law.
There are less than 200 lawyers in Pennsylvania certified by the PBA as workers’ compensation specialists. The Freeburn Hamilton PA Arm Injury Lawyer team is committed to excellence in legal services.
- Symptoms often develop from everyday wear and tear, overuse, or from an injury. Arm injuries result from playing sports, engaging in hobbies, from work-related tasks, or from work or projects around the home.
- Forearms, wrists, hands, and fingers are injured most often. An injury to the end of a long bone near a joint may harm the growth plate and needs to be checked by a doctor.
- Acute injuries come on suddenly and may be caused by a direct blow, a penetrating injury, from a fall or from twisting, jerking, jamming, or bending a limb abnormally. Pain may be sudden and severe. Bruising and swelling may develop soon after the injury.
Acute injuries usually require prompt medical attention and evaluation. Some examples of acute arm injuries are:
- A bruise or contusion, which occurs when small blood vessels under the skin tear or rupture, often from a twist, bump, or fall. Blood leaks into tissues under the skin and causes a black-and-blue color that often turns purple, red, yellow, and green as the bruise heals.
- Ligament sprains
- Injuries to tendons – the tough, rope-like fibers that connect muscle to bone.
- Pulled muscles.
- Muscle ruptures, such as a biceps or triceps rupture.
- Broken bones or fractures. A break may occur when a bone is twisted, struck directly, or used to brace against a fall.
Treatment for an arm injury may include first aid measures, such as using a brace, splint, or cast. Treatment may also include “setting” a broken bone or returning a dislocated joint to its normal position. After initial treatment an arm injury may require physical therapy, medicines, and in some cases surgery.
The kind of treatment required depends on the location, type and severity of the injury, when the injury occurred, and your age, health condition and activity level. If you receive an arm injury you should seek medical treatment right away.
You should also consult an PA arm injury lawyer at Freeburn Hamilton to ensure that your rights are protected, regardless of whether your arm injury occurred at work, at home, while engaged in sports activities or while in an auto accident.
Freeburn Hamilton has several offices throughout Central Pennsylvania to better serve our clients. We have offices in Harrisburg, York, Lewistown, Lancaster, Selinsgrove, Camp Hill, Huntingdon, Lebanon & Gettysburg. And, if you can’t come to us, we will come to your home, or meet you in the hospital. We are available 24/7 – evenings and/or weekends.
Why Contact Freeburn Hamilton, PA Arm Injury Lawyer?
- We won’t ask for money up front. We won’t charge a fee unless we recover money for you.
- Schedule a free consultation with PA arm injury lawyer from Freeburn Hamilton today. Call the 7″s, (717) 777-7777 or (570) 777-7777, or fill out the Quick Contact form on this page.
- If you can’t come to us, we’ll come to you — WE MAKE HOUSE CALLS!
If you’ve received an arm injury on the job, protect your rights by calling Freeburn Hamilton right away. You need someone on your side.
The company insurance adjuster is already working on your case, but he or she does not work for you. He or she works for the company. Our workers’ compensation attorneys are certified by the Pennsylvania Bar Association as specialists in the practice of workers’ compensation law. Our attorneys are committed to providing excellent legal service in the pursuit of the maximum compensation permitted by law.
Do not sign any form or document regarding your workplace arm injury before you first talk to an attorney from Freeburn Hamilton.
You need an advocate to fight for you. The PA arm injury lawyer team at Freeburn Hamilton have been fighting for injured workers for many years. We have recovered millions of dollars for our clients since 1982.
The experienced team of attorneys and legal staff professionals at Freeburn Hamilton will protect your rights and get you the money you deserve. Among the types of cases we handle are
- Wrongful Death
- Injuries to the brain, neck, back, spine, shoulder, elbow, wrist, hand, hip, pelvic region, leg, knee, ankle and feet
- Scar and Disfigurement
- Roadway accidents involving cars, tractor-trailers and other trucks, school and commercial buses, and motorcycles
- Bicycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- All types of workers’ compensation claims
- Dog Bites
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Hunting Accidents
- Accidents involving All-Terrain Vehicles
Freeburn Hamilton Your PA Arm Injury Lawyer 2040 Linglestown Road, Suite 300 Harrisburg, PA 17101 Telephone Number: (717) 7777-7777 Toll Free Number: 1-800-303-8005