PA Hunting Accident Lawyer, Freeburn Hamilton
Pennsylvania hunters experienced the lowest number of hunting accidents on record in 2015, according to the Pennsylvania Game Commission.
That’s good news. However, there were 23 hunting-related shooting incidents statewide last year, according to a new report from the commission. Two of the resulted in fatalities. One was self-inflicted, and one resulted from a shot where the victim was in the line of fire.
The Game Commission defines a hunting-related shooting incident as any occurrence in which a person is injured due to a discharge from a firearm or bow during actual hunting or fur-taking activities. The commission said that the decline in hunter-related shooting incidents is the result of mandatory hunter-education training, and requirements that hunters wear fluorescent orange during certain hunting seasons.
Proving a hunting accident case can be complex and difficult. Homeowners’ insurance companies start working to protect their interests the minute the accident is reported. These companies will spare no expense to minimize or defeat your claim. You need an experienced Pennsylvania hunting accident attorney to work for you.
Freeburn Hamilton has several offices throughout Central Pennsylvania to better serve our clients. We have offices in Harrisburg, York, Lewistown, Lancaster, Selinsgrove, Camp Hill, Huntingdon, Lebanon & Gettysburg. And, if you can’t come to us, we will come to your home, or meet you in the hospital. We are available 24/7 – evenings and/or weekends.
Why should you contact PA Hunting Accident Lawyer team at Freeburn Hamilton?
- Freeburn Hamilton has the experienced PA hunting accident lawyer team that you need to get the money you deserve.
- Freeburn Hamilton will deal with the insurance companies so that you can concentrate on getting better.
- Call now. Evidence fades, conditions change and witnesses disappear. Freeburn Hamilton will immediately assign a team of PA hunting accident lawyer, paralegals and an in-house investigator to your case.
- Freeburn Hamilton has the knowledge, experience and resources to handle serious injury and death cases. We have handled numerous injury cases involving death, quadriplegia, paralysis, amputation, brain, neck, back, shoulder, knee, wrist, hand injuries and scars. We have recovered millions of dollars for our clients since 1982.
- Free consultation! The call – (717) 777-7777 or (570) 777-7777 – is absolutely free.
- No Recovery, No Fee. You pay absolutely no fee unless we recover money for you!
- We make house calls! An PA hunting accident lawyer from Freeburn Hamilton will come to your home or meet you in the hospital anywhere in Pennsylvania. We will also meet in the evenings or on weekends.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a hunting accident, make sure you talk to an attorney from Freeburn & Hamilton before you sign any form or document from the insurance company, or before you even talk to anyone from the insurance company.
Schedule a free consultation with an experienced PA hunting accident lawyer from Freeburn Hamilton today. Call the 7’s, (717) 777-7777 or (570) 777-7777 or complete the contact form on this page.