The Game Commission defines a hunting-related shooting incident as any occurrence in which a person is injured due to a discharge from a firearm or bow during actual hunting or fur-taking activities. Proving a hunting accident case can be complex and difficult. Homeowners’ insurance companies start working to protect their interests the minute the accident is reported. These companies will spare no expense to minimize or defeat your claim. You need an experienced Pennsylvania hunting accident attorney to work for you.
Why should you contact Freeburn Hamilton?
- Freeburn Hamilton has an experienced injury team that you need to get the money you deserve.
- Freeburn Hamilton will deal with the insurance companies so that you can concentrate on getting better.
- Evidence fades, conditions change and witnesses disappear. Freeburn Hamilton will immediately assign a team of PA hunting accident lawyer, paralegals and an in-house investigator to your case.
- Freeburn Hamilton has the knowledge, experience, and resources to handle serious injury and death cases. We have recovered millions of dollars for our clients since 1982.
- Free consultation! The call is absolutely free.
- No Recovery, No Fee. You pay absolutely no fee unless we recover money for you!
- We make house calls! A PA hunting accident lawyer from Freeburn Hamilton will come to your home or meet you in the hospital anywhere in Pennsylvania. We will also meet in the evenings or on weekends.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a hunting accident, make sure you talk to an attorney from Freeburn Hamilton before you sign any form or document from the insurance company.
Schedule a free consultation with an experienced PA hunting accident lawyer from Freeburn Hamilton today. Call the 7’s, (717) 777-7777 or (570) 777-7777 or complete a free consultation form online.