TOP 10 RECOMMENDATIONS FOR PURCHASING AUTOMOBILE INSURANCE
WHY TRUST ME?
An insurance agent’s number one goal is to sell you a policy. Paying benefits is the last thing the carrier wants to do. Carriers fight to pay you the least. I fight to get you the most.
MY TOP 10 RECOMMENDATIONS
- CHOOSE FULL TORT! LIMITED TORT TAKES AWAY IMPORTANT RIGHTS TO MONEY WHEN THE OTHER CAR IS AT FAULT.
- BODILY INJURY LIABILITY COVERAGE WITH LIMITS OF AT LEAST $100,000.00 PER PERSON AND $300,000.00 PER ACCIDENT.
- PROPERTY DAMAGE LIABILITY COVERAGE WITH LIMITS OF AT LEAST $50,000.00.
- UNINSURED MOTORIST COVERAGE WITH LIMITS EQUAL TO YOUR BODILY INJURY LIABILTY LIMITS. CHOOSE STACKING!
- UNDERINSURED MOTORIST INSURANCE WITH LIIMITS EQUAL TO BODILY INJURY LIABILITY LIMITS. CHOOSE STACKING!
- MEDICAL BENEFITS WITH LIMITS OF $100,000.00.
- EXTRAORDINARY MEDICAL BENEFITS FROM $100,000.00 UP TO $1,100,000.00.
- INCOME LOSS COVERAGE WITH LIMITS OF $2,500.00 PER MONTH AND $50,000.00 TOTAL.
- GAP INSURANCE ON THE VALUE OF YOUR CAR.
- COLLISION, COMPREHENSIVE AND RENTAL CAR COVERAGE.
This list is based on my experience helping thousands of people when they needed insurance benefits due to an automobile accident. However, my past experience is no guarantee of your future insurance needs. This guide is general in nature, and is not intended to be comprehensive or provide specific insurance or legal advice with respect to your particular automobile insurance needs. There may be other coverages, or different limits that might be right for you. Also, I am not selling insurance or recommending any particular insurance carrier’s insurance products.
For more information, CLICK HERE, or call me, Richard E. Freeburn, Esq., at (717) 777-7777. I will be happy to discuss this with you at no charge.